We are looking for a multifaceted UI/UX Designer. They will collaborate with our team on web/mobile apps, websites, brand identity systems and other digital, interactive and marketing challenges.
The Designer will work under the guidance of our Creative Director on a wide range of projects driven by quality aesthetics and well-crafted user experiences. The ideal candidate is a passionate, proactive individual who is not afraid to take on a challenge in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be well rounded with a strong understanding of user centric design principles and technical design skill that can be applied across mediums — digital, mobile and print.
Digital Product Design (web & app)
Ability to develop and craft intuitive user experiences through user research methodologies, wireframing and high-resolution design
Support additional design needs in the creation of assets that span across mediums. Examples include but are not limited to brand identity systems, print collateral, photo editing, social media images, etc.
Develop visually stunning presentations and presentation collateral for agency speaking ops, meetings and pitches
Evaluate and test products for quality, consistency and functionality
Assist the Director and team with daily design and administrative needs
- 2+ years of prior digital product/UX design experience
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates understanding of design principals/theories, technical abilities and high level strategic thinking
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively, without relying on formal processes
- Previous experience working within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and welcoming of creative direction and new perspectives
- Excellent time management skills
- Nice to have but not necessary: coding experience
To be considered please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and portfolio. URLs to web portfolios and pdfs (under 5MB) will be reviewed.