The Design Intern will
play a supporting design role under the guidance of our Creative Director on a
wide range of projects. Candidates should be well rounded with a strong
understanding of design theory that can be applied across mediums — digital,
mobile AND print! We understand that everyone is at different stages in the
learning process so potential interns should possess raw talent, an eagerness
to learn and a winning personality. Students and recent graduates will be
Assist with and potentially help drive select client and internal projects. Support day-to-day design
needs and create assets such as iconography, illustration, infographics, etc.
that can span across multiple mediums.
of visually stunning presentations and presentation collateral for agency
speaking ops, meetings and pitches.
develop evergreen creative assets that can be used across the brand as well as
for client engagements.
Collaborate with marketing
and UX/U teammates to support client projects, internal initiatives and
content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more) needs.
A few of our main projects require heavy illustration and icon creation
work. Illustration abilities are a plus but not required.
- 1-2 years of prior design experience
- Strong sense of design principals and theory that can be applied to projects across multiple mediums (digital, mobile, print )
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates technical understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
understanding and/or desire to learn UX and how UI affects customer experience
(at both a web and mobile level)
- Iterative design process
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Creative! (in all respects, not limited to design)
- Willingness and ability to take on a variety of tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively and take direction
must have their own laptop to work with. To be considered please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio. URLs to web portfolios and pdfs (under 5MB) will be reviewed.
Our internship roles are all about helping students on their journey to learning about and becoming UI/UX designers. As a startup with an intimate team of mobile/tech enthusiasts, we offer a unique opportunity where interns can truly get a sense of all the work that goes into creating a mobile product, from UX/UI strategies through development and post-launch support.